I gave this comment on his “The Flood of 2016” blog because it sounded similar to what happen to me. This is the comment I gave: “This comment is very interesting. I currently have a question, what kind of rain storm? I literally don’t know this kind of storm because it didn’t occur this storm at my house. Not everybody has a two story house so I wonder what will you do if it was one story without a roof. Rain storm stories are very interesting, but not when it’s near me. I have not been affected by hurricane Harvey but it did happened to me. I keep hearing hurricane harvey stories which it entered in a lot of homes but not in mines since it’s tall, which is why my parents didn’t get flood insurance, because it’s expensive, and there’s no point because it’s tall starting from the road to my house. Even my street,I can tell this hurricane entered to a lot of homes, because I see the trees outside. The hurricane occurred in August, which two months later they still have these dump outside.” After I did the third person I visited, I remember when Ms. Hildebrand told us in class about the Louisiana Hurricane in 2016, and I think Madison Feucht was there, which I wish I can include it in my comment.

The second person I visited is . I gave a comment on her “Keep Running” blog because perhaps never giving up inspired her, but not to me. This is the comment I gave her: “Never give up! This saying may not have been included in this blog, but you did follow it. However, would it always work? It depends on what your doing and your hard work skills on what your doing. For example, I am honestly not good at running, which is your topic of your blog. If my school coach said we have to run laps, well some of my school friends had told me it would be over two miles. I can’t even run 0.125 of a mile, well I can but I will get tired easily. Now I’m thinking negative now. If I practice exercising, I will automatically be good at sports, but I get tired. Not only that. I used to get tired from staircases, but not anymore, because my school has staircases. I even got in trouble for that. But how to I get upstairs to my room? I don’t have a two story house, it’s a one story house, which means they don’t have staircases, only for the roof or maybe to the basement but I don’t have a basement. Anyways, it’s good to think positive.”

After I posted my comment, I just realize that part of my comment was that “I am honestly not good at running” was part of the topic, but it wasn’t, plus I was disrespecting Hannah, so I commented on my comment “Oops, I meant running as your topic, not that you get tired for running as your topic, sorry” as an apology to her.

Another person I visited is

The last person I visited was . I gave a comment on his “The Flood of 2016“, because she was exited for no school, but it can get worst. This is the comment I gave her: ” I like school, but I understand if you dislike school. I’m not saying to you to like school, but when I read sentences 2 and 3, I was like good luck surviving the flood. But then, when I read after, you said you didn’t got flooded. I’m curious what where you doing during the flood. I’m also curious if anything bad happened to you. I think people have told other people, including me, to never go out during a hurricane. If that’s true, well the reason why people keep doing it is because they ignore it or perhaps they say “I’m just going to go to my family in case anything worse happens, and I’ll take it over it if it does” which is still ignoring it. Well this was unexpected because you went to a stranger’s house. One day, a hurricane happened near my home, which I wasn’t flooded, but my street did. I’ve heard some people’s house don’t have flood insurance because it’s owner doesn’t let them. I even heard someone’s insurance didn’t want to pay off for the flood, so then he went to a dealership and I think they want the price cheaper, but the workers didn’t disagree him. It’s not always fun to have no school, especially if they were planning it but it was canceled” After I posted the comment, I forgot to add a period in the end.